For Immediate Release
Date: February 17, 2018
Contact: Levi Gribas
Phone: (208) 220-9604
Montana Athletes Make Their Way to the Podium at 2018 Simplot Games
Pocatello, Idaho– The results are in after the final day of competition at 2018 Simplot Games. After three days of competition a group of Montana athletes made their way into the finals and some even made their way to the podium.
Montana athletes who shined at this year’s Games:
A full list of Montana athletes who made it to the podium is listed below.
More than 2,200 athletes will come from across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand to participate in the 40th annual Simplot Games. Simplot Games remains the nation’s premier high school indoor track and field event. Sponsored by the J.R. Simplot Company since 1979, the Simplot Games are held at Idaho State University’s Holt Arena in Pocatello, Idaho.
For more information on Simplot Games, please visit our website at www.simplotgames.com. You may also contact Lisa Woodland at (208) 235-5604or Simplot Games Media Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Nation’s Premiere High School Track & Field Event
See Simplot Games on Twitter @SimplotGames, Facebook, Instagram, Vine and YouTube
Boys 3200- Meter Run
– 3rd– Ben Perrin, 11, Lakeside
– 6th– Isaac Schmidt, 12, Missoula
Girls 3200- Meter Run
– 2nd– Camila Noe, 12, Bozeman
Girls 1600- Meter Run
– 3rd– Bryn Morley, 12, Bigfork
Boys 800- Meter Run
– 6th– William Dauenhauer, 12, Missoula
Girls’ 4×400- meter relay
– 4th Mountain West Youth Track Club
Girls’ High Jump
– 4th– Lucy Corbett, 12, Bozeman
– 5th– Delaney Bahn, 11, Bozeman
Boys’ Shot Put
– 5th– Carter Hughes, 11, Sidney
Boys’ Pole Vault
– 2nd– Garrison Hughes, 12, Bozeman
– 5th– Lincoln Young, 12 Bozeman