- Meet Information
- Travel Plans
- Special Events
- Records & Results
- 2013 Girls Results
- 2013 Boys Results
- 2013 Coaches
- 2013 Simplot Games Photos
- Meet Records
- Previous Results
- About Us
Forms, Applications, Waivers
USA Track and Field, the sanctioning authority of the Simplot Games, requires a signed release form on file from each athlete registering to participate in the meet. Teams and individuals are STRONGLY encouraged to submit the signed forms prior to check-in at the Simplot Games.
Release Forms can be submitted by the following methods:
- Faxing to 208-235-5676
- Scanned and emailed to info@SimplotGames.com
- Mailed to Simplot Games, P.O. Box 912, Pocatello, ID 83204. Mailed waivers should be postmarked no later than Feb. 8 in order to arrive in time for processing prior to the meet.
The following forms, applications and waivers are required for:
- Relay teams applying to run in the 4×800 event – 4 x 800 Application
- Athletes desiring to waive through preliminary field event competitions – Field Event Waiver
- Athletes desiring to compete in two open running events - Second Open Event Application
They are interactive forms and personal information can be filled in the blanks. After completing the forms, save and e-mail them to Simplot.Games@Simplot.com along with documented proof. Proof can include results, news articles or links.
Printing and faxing is optional, but not necessary.
Sign Up for our Newsletter