- Meet Information
- Records & Results
- 2013 Girls Results
- 2013 Boys Results
- 2013 Coaches
- Meet Records
- Previous Results
- About Us
- Travel Plans
- Special Events
Forms, Applications, Waivers
USA Track and Field, the sanctioning authority of the Simplot Games, requires a signed release form on file from each athlete registering to participate in the meet. Teams and individuals are STRONGLY encouraged to submit the signed forms prior to check-in at the Simplot Games.
Release Forms can be submitted by the following methods:
- Faxing to 208-235-5676
- Scanned and emailed to info@SimplotGames.com
- Mailed to Simplot Games, P.O. Box 912, Pocatello, ID 83204. Mailed waivers should be postmarked no later than February 5, 2014 in order to arrive in time for processing prior to the meet.
The following forms, applications and waivers are required for:
- Relay teams applying to run in the 4×800 event – 4X800 M Relay 2014
- Athletes desiring to waive through preliminary field event competitions – Field Event Waiver 2014
- Athletes desiring to compete in two open running events - Second Open Event 2014
They are interactive forms and personal information can be filled in the blanks. After completing the forms, save and e-mail them to email@example.com along with documented proof. Proof can include results, news articles or links.
Printing and faxing is optional, but not necessary.
Sign Up for our Newsletter